By far the largest industry that we answer calls for is Estate Agency and Conveyancing businesses.
These businesses rely on telephone calls and swift communication and a missed call from a potential new seller could be very costly.
A telephone answering service will offer you a solution to missed calls, acting as an overflow to your own team and helping you to prioritise valuation and viewing requests, completions etc.
Here’s just a few ways a virtual receptionist could work for your estate agency business:
- Capture Every Call: answer calls you would otherwise have missed and provide you with accurate contact details and information from every caller
- Qualify New Enquiries: ask qualifying questions to help you filter and prioritise your messages from vendors/buyers/landlords etc
- Help Control Costs: a cheaper option than employing more staff. You can use your virtual receptionist just when you need the extra support. There’s no sick, holiday, pension payments to worry about
- Integrate With In-House Systems: registering new vendors and buyers details and check property information
- Transfer Calls: answer and transfer important calls directly to you even when you’re not in the office
- Outbound Calls: speak to vendors and buyers to arrange viewings, complete vendor checks and pass on messages
- Smarten Up Front-End Customer Service: Offer a professional and organised image to every caller, every time. Calls will be answered promptly, professionally in your company name
In summary a telephone answering service gives you an extra pair of hands, without the cost of an extra employee.
You can find out more by visiting our website that explains more about the service and how you can set up a free trial for your business.